Volunteer for the Fearless Booth at Toronto Pride 2023
Help spread the word about Fearless and support LGBTQ+ movies & shows in your community!
You can do 1 volunteer shift or multiple. We are doing volunteer shifts of 2 or 3 hours each.
NOBODY will be expected to do all 3 days.
- Volunteers will be friendly faces that will tell people about Fearless and the movies and shows they can check out.
- They will also answer common questions like Free Trials, available apps, and where to find more info (all of which we will explain to you in advance).
- They will hand out postcards to people with information.
- They will engage people with smiles, jokes and other pleasantries.
After you get signup to volunteer with us, you’ll get a video to watch that will be like training on everything Fearless related. And, if you have questions after that, you can either have a phone or video call with us in advance or ask us questions on the day-of.
It’s ok if you don’t know everything too as there will be members of the core Fearless team on site at all times to help you out.
- We provide volunteers with a Fearless shirt and/or hat for them to wear.
- We suggest you wear shorts, pants, skirt or other bottoms that align with your personal style. We will not have bottoms for you to wear.
- We suggest you wear good shoes as you will be standing a lot. Those who have worn sandals or heels to help us out in the past have been less happy about their choice but its up to you.
- Some volunteers have also chosen to be shirtless which is also fun & okay. Those who choose to be shirtless should plan to wear the hat, bandana or a sticker/tattoo on their chest. All of these items can be provided to the volunteer.
- Please note: no logos other than the Fearless branding can be visible on anything you are wearing due to Pride Toronto rules.
No. This is a volunteer opportunity.
Yes, if you are a student in need of volunteer service hours, we are able to provide those for you. Please bring your sheet with you and a manager will sign it.
Yup! When you volunteer with us for Pride, the shirt or hat we give you is yours to keep afterwards as a token of our gratitude! 🙂
Yes, please both fill out the form individually and include each other’s names in the comments field at the bottom of the form so we can try to schedule you on the same volunteer slot.
Of course! No problem at all.
Unfortunately, Pride Toronto does not allow us to provide food. All volunteers should plan for their own food arrangements.
Water bottle refill stations are provided by Pride Toronto though so bring a reusable water bottle with you.
No, this is only for Pride Toronto 2023. You should be located in Toronto or plan to be in the city during the festival.