If you have an Amazon FireTV stick, box, or FireTV-enabled TV, then you can download the Fearless app for FireTV to watch.
You can also use AirPlay and Chromecast on all other TVs which are both fully integrated into our apps.
AirPlay video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Find the video that you want to AirPlay.
- Tap the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. Need help?
To stop streaming, tap the AirPlay icon once again, then tap your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from the list.
If video automatically streams to an AirPlay device
Your iOS device might automatically AirPlay video to the Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV that you frequently use. If you open a video app and see in the upper-left corner, then an AirPlay device is already selected.
To use AirPlay with a different device, tap, then tap another device, or tap “iPhone” to stop streaming with AirPlay.
To cast from your Android or Apple device to your Chromecast stick or Chromecast-enabled device, simply follow these instructions:
- Open the app and look for the cast icon (the little TV with the Wi-Fi signal in the corner).
- Click it, and then select your Chromecast device.
- To stop casting, simply click it again and return to your device.