Need to cancel your Fearless membership? No worries, it’s simple and you can do it yourself from your device.
For Web (watch.fearless.li)
If you signed up on the Web, follow these instructions:
- Go to https://watch.fearless.li/dashboard/billing
- Find the subscription under Active Plan and select ‘Change Plan’
- Choose ‘Cancel Membership’ in the lower right corner.
If you’d rather Change your Plan instead of canceling, you can do that as well in the same place.
For iOS (App Store)
If you signed up on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, follow these instructions:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
For Android (Google Play)
If you signed up on an Android-based phone or tablet, follow these instructions:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
For Amazon Fire TV (Amazon App Store)
If you signed up on Amazon Fire TV, follow these instructions:
To cancel your Fearless membership on Amazon.com:
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Find the Fearless subscription and select ‘Actions’
- Choose ‘Edit payment information’ -> ‘View billing history’ -> ‘Cancel your subscription’
For Cable TV / Set-Top / Satellite / IPTV Providers
If you signed up via one of the below providers:
- Comcast (USA)
- Xfinity (USA)
- Rogers (Canada)
- Bell / BellMTS / Bell Aliant (Canada)
- Tbay Tel
- Most providers have the ability for you to change your subscriptions via an online portal. This is generally called “subscriptions,” “in-app purchases” or “add-ons” (it’s possible that it’s called something else also). If your provider offers this, you should be able to cancel, pause or resume from your portal.
- If your provider does not have these options, we suggest that you contact the customer support team for your provider to get instructions on how to cancel or change your plan.