You can use Chromecast to watch Fearless videos on your TV by casting from your laptop, tablet, or phone.
To stream videos, you should:
- Connect Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Find the video that you want to stream on their laptop or device (via either the Fearless Android app or your web browser at watch.fearless.li) and click on the Chromecast icon shown in the image below.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the desired TV and cast.
Casting options when using Chromecast
- Using the Google Chrome web browser is supported.
- Casting from an iPhone and Android native apps is supported.
- Using an iPhone/iPad (iOS devices) web browser, either Safari or Google Chrome is not possible due to limitations from Apple (Airplay is supported instead).
- Using the Android web browser and Google Chrome is supported. While it is possible to cast from other web browsers, it cannot be guaranteed.
- You can cast only to Chromecast devices or Android boxes, such as Xiaomi Mi TV.
While other Smart TVs may offer casting features, they have different technology than Chromecast and are not guaranteed to be supported.